Several scholarships and funds are offered through the Student Affairs Central Office. For questions on how to apply and the application process, please contact Jean Foley at (515) 294-4420.
- Jack Trice Character Award — CLOSED
- Kappa Alpha Theta High Flyer Award — CLOSED
- Multicultural Student Scholarships — CLOSED
- President’s Leadership Initiative Awards — CLOSED
- Sesquicentennial Leadership Award — CLOSED
- Walter J. Allen and Shaun B. Keister Scholarship — CLOSED
Division-wide there are numerous scholarship opportunities for students. Please visit the Office of Student Financial Aid for information on additional scholarships and funds.
Pilar A. Garcia Student Achievement Fund, supports enrichment experiences including (but not limited to) study abroad, travel to conferences, and research projects. A student may request up to $1,000 per academic year. This fund is open to undergraduate and graduate students.
This fund requires demonstrated financial need. FInancial need is determined through the completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For information about FAFSA please visit http://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/fafsa/complete.php.
Undergraduate Conference Travel Fund, helps undergraduate students pay expenses incurred by attending regional, national, and international conferences. Students may apply for funding as individuals or on behalf of student organizations. This fund is offered as a collaborative effort between Student Affairs and Academic Affairs.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS FUND. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE FALL SEMESTER (2017).
- There is no deadline to apply for this fund but please note that completed applications must be submitted no later than seven calendar days before the start of the conference.
PRINCIPAL FINANCIAL STUDENT ORGANIZATION INTEGRITY FUND
The Principal Financial Student Organization Integrity Fund is a $1,000 award for student organizations with activities that promote and support financial literacy, business, diversity, wellness, and/or healthy lifestyles.