Co-sponsored by Student Government and the Division of Student Affairs
“ISU Budget 101: where does it go and how to get the best value”
Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2018
Campanile Room, Memorial Union
From 6–6:30 p.m. students are welcome to mingle and get to know senior administrators on the panel.
FREE snacks and beverages provided.
Can’t make it to the town hall in person? Live stream will be available during the forum here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwIpQm3jLSw
Students are invited to ask senior administrators questions on getting the best value for tuition and fee dollars.
The forum will cover the following topics:
- Tuition and fees (how it is distributed and how fees are distributed for academic and co-curricular services)
- Wide variety of academic programs, labs and academic resources, differential tuition, etc.
- Academic choices, faculty development, degree completion, student success initiatives, etc.
- How to access and apply for scholarships and other funding opportunities
- How to get the best value out of housing and dining services
- Pam Cain, Interim Senior Vice President, University Services
- Pete Englin, Assistant Vice President Student Affairs/Director of Residence
- Roberta Johnson, Director, Office of Student Financial Aid
- Beate Schmittmann, Dean, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Ann Marie VanDerZanden, Associate Provost for Academic Programs
- Vernon Hurte, Associate Vice President and Dean of Students
- Juan Bibiloni-Rivera, Vice President, Student Government
Missed a town hall? You can access video recordings of past town halls here: http://www.studentaffairs.iastate.edu/town-hall-archives/