The Office of Student Affairs Assessment & Research at Iowa State University is responsible for consulting on, leading, and coordinating inquiry efforts across the Division of Student Affairs.
The Office of Student Affairs Assessment & Research strives to provide information about the growth and development of ISU students through:
- transparency in data collection, use, and reporting;
- assessment processes integrated into programmatic and service offerings;
- research efforts that provide insight into and evidence of the effect of student affairs on enrolled students and alumni;
- inclusive collection and analysis of data so that no individuals or groups are disadvantaged or excluded; and,
- ensuring that Division of Student Affairs efforts are centered on the student and the academic mission of creating, sharing, and applying knowledge to improve the world.